Disney Now is supported on a number of Amazon Fire devices. In case, you are facing a problem in streaming content from Disney Now on your Fire device, then before troubleshooting further, don’t forget to check whether your device is supported by Disney Now app or not. Check the details of the supported devices from the ‘Device support’ link given on the web page.
If the device is compatible and you are still not getting the Disney Now on your TV, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
Check the power supply of a device
Although, every TV has a USB port for providing the power supply to the device connected to its HDMI port. However, in some TV’s the power provided is not sufficient enough to make the device function properly. This case is normally seen in video apps.
So, make sure that you are using the genuine power supply and the adapter provided by Amazon Company along with the Fire device.
Restart the device
To restart the Amazon device, disconnect it from the power supply and shut off completely. Turn it on again and check if the problem has been resolved or not.
Update the device
The OS version installed on the Amazon Fire TV device must be the latest.
Uninstall the Disney Now app from the Amazon Fire TV or device.
After implementing the above-mentioned steps, if the Disney Now app is still not working, then re-install the app and clear the data and cache. You can complete the steps through the below-mentioned steps.
- From the home screen of Fire device, click on ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Applications’.
- Go to ‘Manage installed Apps’.
- Select Disney now from the installed apps. From here, you can see the version of the app.
- Select Disney now and option to open the app. Click to ‘Force stop’ the app.
- Click ‘Uninstall’ and press on the option ‘Clear cache and data’.
If you clear the data, you will find that the login details need to be re-entered to access the app.
From Amazon Fire tablet
If the Disney Now is not working on Amazon fire tablet, then here are some steps you can implement to uninstall the Disney Now app:
- Go to ‘Home’ from Amazon Fire tablet.
- Select ‘Apps’.
- From the top of the screen, click on ‘Devices’ and show the devices on which you have downloaded the app.
- Search for ‘Disney Now’ and long-press the app icon until you find the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Remove’ and then ‘From device’.
In this way, you can troubleshoot the Disney Now app not working on the Amazon fire device. We hope these steps will be proven helpful for you.
We furnish conscientious support for DisneyNow channel activation. If you want to access this channel, then make sure it is activated with the right activation code entered on DisneyNow com activate page. If you don’t know how to activate the channel, then visit at our website.