Are you facing a problem in activating the ‘My lifetime’ channel on your TV? If yes, then we are going to discuss the steps with which you can unlock all the favorite movies on your Roku, Smart TV, PS4, Xbox and PS3.
Here is all, you need to do to unlock your favorite content on ‘My lifetime’ channel from the home gadgets. You will find the Lifetime activation code generated on Mylifetime.com/activate link which you need to enter on the device screen.
From the mylifetime.com/activate link, you need to first select the home device and the TV provider and enter the code. Click ‘Continue’ and activate the movies on your home media player when directed to the cable provider’s network.
In this guide, we will explain the steps for activating the ‘My lifetime’ channel from the activate link on home gadgets. If you have not created the account on the channel yet, then go to Mylifetime.com/create link from the supported device.
Supported devices for Mylifetime.com/activate
It doesn’t matter which device you are using, you can activate the ‘My lifetime’ channel on the device as long as it is supported. The following devices support the ‘My lifetime’ channel.
- Roku TV.
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV.
- Amazon Fire TV.
- LG smart TV.
If you want to stream My lifetime channel on Android or iPhone, then install the app from the Google Play Store or if you are using the iPhone, then go to App Store and download it from there.
Installation of My lifetime app
No matter which device you are going to activate the channel whether it is Roku or Fire TV stick, the installation of the app on the device is essential. Only after this, you can generate the activation code. The steps to install the lifetime channel app are:
- Open ‘TV app store’.
- Search for ‘My lifetime channel’.
- Click on the ‘Add channel’ option.
- The app will start installing on its own.
Once the app gets installed on the device, you need to generate the activation code from the device. Enter the same code on the ‘Activation link’.
- Go to ‘mylifetime.com/activate’ from the web browser.
- Select the device like Apple TV or Roku or any other.
- Enter the activation code on the TV screen and click the ‘Continue’ button to verify the subscription.
- You will be taken to the cable provider page, where the login details are to be entered.
- Wait for a few minutes and check if the Lifetime channel is showing on the screen. In the meantime, you don’t need to repeat the process again and again on every gadget on which the lifetime channel is installed.
- We can offer you the support you wish to receive regarding the process of activating Mylifetime app on Roku. You need to go through Mylifetime com activate link for the successful activation, but in case, there is any issue, then you can visit at our website.