Disney is an entertainment giant, which has been providing world-class content for its customers for the past several decades. Everybody loves Disney, and the number of eyeballs increases on Disney content during holiday season. As time passed by, Disney has evolved into a much bigger brand, which is why you will find the name of ‘Disney’ in foreign movies as well, as a major producer. Disney emanates quality and that’s why it is able to grab people towards itself.
If you want to access Disney content on your TV, then the best way of doing that is by installing Disney Now app on your streaming device. This is arguably the best way of accessing Disney content at will. If you are using the Roku device, then getting Disney Now app is nothing more than a 2-minute process, which you can easily follow on your own.
How to Activate Disney Now On Roku Streaming Player?
- The process begins with checking if you have an active cable or satellite subscription.
- Once you are sure about that, then you need to move onto setting up your Roku player with your TV.
- You need to connect your Roku player with the TV followed by turning on both devices.
- After that, you will see the Roku logo on your screen, which confirms that both devices have turned on properly.
- Now, you will have to select your preferred language followed by connecting your Roku device with the home network. For that, you will have to enter the passkey.
- Once connected, you will see a message on the screen where you will be asked to enter an activation code.
- On your PC or smartphone, you need to enter the Roku com link activation code in order to activate Disney Now on your Roku.
- Add Disney Now by clicking the ‘Add Channel’ button on the Roku channel store.
- Now, enter the Disney Now activation code by going to Disneynow/activate link, which you can open on your PC or smartphone.
- Type in the code and click ‘Continue’ followed by entering your TV provider credentials.
In case, you don’t know as to what your TV provider credentials are, then you can get in touch with your service provider to get the subscription of your TV. With that, your Disney Now app will be activated on Roku and you can begin watching your favorite TV shows and/or movies.
Now, if you come across any problem during the activation process or in accessing Disney Now content, then you can consult Channel activate experts for fixing the problem that you are facing.
We render quick and reliable support to our customers wanting to activate DisneyNow channel on Apple TV or any other streaming device. For activating the chanel, just go to DisneyNow com activate link and then, enter the activation code.