Fox Sports Go is the Over-The-Top service of Fox Sports Network, which is available for customers on cable and satellite TV providers. FoxSportsGo is a brilliant app for sports aficionados, which allows them to enjoy a wide range of sporting events taking place in the US or some major sporting events in the world. FoxSportsGo is an application that can be installed from the app stores of streaming devices such as Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV, etc. In order to access FoxSportsGo app on your streaming device, you will have to activate the app.
It doesn’t matter which streaming device you are using, you will have to activate FoxSportsGo app on it in order to access any content that it has in the offing.
How to do FoxSportsGo Activate Fire TV?
If you are using Amazon Fire TV and looking to use FoxSportsGo on it, then you will have to activate it first. Here are the details of the steps for activating foxsportsgo/fire tv.
- The first thing that you need to do is connect your Fire TV to the TV. Once the streaming device is connected to the TV, you can turn on both the devices.
- Once the devices are turned on, you need to grab your Fire TV remote control, as it will be used now.
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear button on Fire TV remote control.
- In the ‘Settings’ menu, you will see the ‘sign in’ option, which you need to select followed by entering your username and password. If you don’t have an account, then you will have to click ‘sign up’ option.
- Once you are signed in to your Amazon Fire TV, navigate to channel store.
- In the Channel store, you need to search for ‘FoxSportsGo’ app, which you can find under the section named ‘TV and Movies’.
- Click on ‘Add Channel’ now.
- Now, go to the ‘Fire TV’ app and click on the same.
- You will see FoxSportsGo activation code on your TV screen.
- On your PC or smartphone, launch a web browser and then, enter www foxsportsgo com activate Fire TV link.
- As the webpage opens, you need to enter FoxSportsGo activation code.
- After entering the activation code, enter the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, select your TV cable provider’s network and enter the login credentials for that TV provider’s account.
- You need to wait until the website validates your activation code.
When the activate Firestick code is validated, then the Fire TV activation code is going to disappear from the TV screen and you will start seeing content available on FoxSportsGo app. Browse the content and play what you like.
Note: In case, your cable provider’s network is absent from the list, then just click ‘More’ to view the entire list.
FoxSportsGo ROku Activate – The Entire Process
Roku is another streaming device that supports FoxSportsGo channel, but in order to enjoy any sporting event on FoxSportsGo, you will have to install the channel and then, activate it.
- Begin the process by setting up your Roku streaming device, means, connecting the device with the TV.
- Once you have set up your Roku player, you need to go to the ‘TV & Movies’ section using your Roku remote. Search for ‘FoxSportsGo’ channel in the ‘TV & Movies’ section.
- Click on add ‘FoxSportsGo’ to add it to the list of installed channels.
- Navigate to Roku channels followed by selecting ‘FoxSportsGo’ channel. Once selected, click on the channel.
- As the channel opens, you are going to see a screen where the message of ‘enter Fox Sports Go activation code’ will appear.
- Just note down the activation code, as you will be entering it in a while.
- On your smartphone or computer, open a web browser and enter foxsportsgo/activate in the address bar.
- As the webpage opens, you can enter the activation code and then, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Log into your TV provider account followed by waiting for a few minutes until the activation code validates.
- Upon the validation of FoxSportsGo channel activation code, the screen on Roku streaming player changes and you will now see the list of content available on FoxSportsGo. So, go through the content list and watch what you like. If you can’t watch the content on foxsportsgo/roku, then take help of experts.
FoxSportsGo Activate on Kodi
For those using Kodi, it is now possible to access FoxSportsGo app. But, in order to do so, you will have to install the app on Kodi followed by streaming your favorite content. The Kodi version used for the activation process is Kodi 17.4 Krypton, but the steps remain almost the same for other Kodi versions as well.
Here are the steps for activating Fox Sports Go on Kodi:
- Launch the Kodi app followed by clicking on ‘add-ons’.
- Click on ‘Package Installer’ that is provided on the top left corner of the app page.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button from the repository.
- As you do so, tap the ‘Kodi Add-on’ repository.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Video Add-ons’ followed by tapping ‘FoxSportsGo’.
- Then, click ‘Install’ and you will see FoxSportsGo video being installed on your Kodi.
- After that, you need to wait for a few minutes to activate the FoxSportsGo video add-on notification.
- On your Kodi remote control, click on the ‘Home’ button.
- There will be an ‘Add-ons’ option on the top left corner of the screen.
- After that, click on ‘Video Add-ons’.
- Then, click on ‘FoxSportsGo Add-on’ and make sure to note the activation code.
- On your smartphone or computer, launch your web browser and enter foxsportsgo com activate in the address bar.
- As the webpage opens, enter the activation code in the right field and then, click ‘submit’.
- Select your TV cable provider and followed by logging into your TV provider account.
- With everything being done smoothly, you will find Kodi media player to stream content from FoxSportsGo on your TV.
Activating FoxSportsGo on Apple TV
To access FoxSportsGo content on Apple TV, you need to activate the app on Apple TV. Here is how you can go about FoxSportsGo activate Apple TV:
- Connect your Apple TV with your television and turn on both the devices.
- On your Apple TV, go to Apple Download Store.
- You will have to search for ‘FoxSportsGo’ app in the store. Once found, install the app.
- Click ‘FoxSportsGo’ app and you will see an activation code on the TV screen.
- On your computer or smartphone, enter foxsportsgo activate in the address bar.
- Enter the activation code in the correct field.
- Click ‘Submit’ and wait until a few minutes as it will validate the activation code.
- You are going to see a list of cable TV providers on the next screen, so select your provider from the list.
- Now, log in to your TV provider account.
- Select ‘Apple TV’ from the list.
Your login information is going to verify your cable provider’s network and if it is correct, you will be able to browse the content from FoxSportsGo on your Apple TV.
The activation process is easy and can be done quickly, but in case, you are not able to activate FoxSportsGo app, then check if there are any errors in the settings of your streaming device.