DisneyNow is one of the most exciting channels, which amalgamates the content of Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Disney Junior. Moreover, there is a myriad of original movies or DCOMs for users to enjoy. Disney produces some of the most incredible content that attracts users of different age groups. DisneyNow is an application that is available on all major streaming devices, so users just need to download the app and perform the activation process in order to access the content that this app has in the offing.
DisneyNow activate process is anything but complicated, so let’s find out how to activate DisneyNow on some of the most popular streaming devices such as Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV, etc.
DisneyNow Activate Roku – How To Perform?
Before you could enjoy the content on DisneyNow on Roku, you need to activate the app, but then, you need to keep in mind that you have a valid cable or satellite subscription for that. If you have a valid subscription, then you can proceed with the activation steps:
- The first thing that you need to do is set up your Roku streaming device with your TV.
- Then, you need to turn on your TV as well as a Roku player.
- Once both the devices are turned on, you will see the Roku logo, which confirms the turning on of your Roku player.
- Using Roku remote, you need to press the ‘Home’ button followed by opening the ‘Roku Channel Store’.
- From the ‘Roku Channel Store’, you need to search for ‘DisneyNow’ channel.
- Upon getting the search results, click the channel name followed by clicking ‘Add Channel’.
- As the channel gets installed, you will see an activation code, which you will have to enter on a certain webpage, details of which you will get to know about in a while.
- To activate DisneyNow on Roku, you need to log onto Disneynow com activate Roku in the address bar, which will open up a website where you will be entering the code that you see on your TV screen.
- You will also have to enter your TV provider credentials, which you must be having with you. In case, you don’t, then you will have to contact your service provider and get the subscription of your TV.
That’s how DisneyNow is activated on Roku streaming player.
How To Activate DisneyNow On Amazon Fire TV/Firestick?
- The process of DisneyNow activate Fire TV begins with connecting the streaming device to the TV followed by turning on both the TV and the streaming device.
- Then, using Fire TV remote, open ‘Fire TV app store’ and search for ‘DisneyNow’ channel.
- Once you find this channel, you need to install it into your app library.
- As the channel installs completely, then you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Now, remember this code, launch a web browser on your computer or smartphone followed by entering www disneynow com activate in the address bar. Hit ‘Enter’ and wait until the webpage opens.
- On the webpage, you can enter the activation code, and with that, the channel is installed and activated on your Amazon Fire TV. The process of DisneyNow activate Firestick is the same as Fire TV.
- Make sure to select your TV provider and enter its login credentials. If you are not subscribed to your TV provider, then you need to buy the subscription in order to successfully activate DisneyNow.
DisneyNow Activate Apple TV – How To Do It?
Before you activate DisneyNow on Apple TV, make sure to sign up for the same on Apple TV.
- Open ‘App Store’ on your Apple TV and search for ‘DisneyLife’.
- Click ‘Start your free trial’ in case, you don’t know what to expect from DisneyNow app.
- You will see the monthly price and free trial period, so click ‘Continue’ to proceed ahead.
- You will see the subscription confirmation message on the screen where you need to click ‘Continue’.
- Then, enter your password and click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Continue’ and that will complete the signing up process.
How To Activate DisneyNow With Apple TV?
- On your Apple TV, search for DisneyNow and once found, install the same.
- After the app gets installed, you will see a Disneynow com activate code on the Apple TV Screen, which will be valid for next 10 minutes.
- Go to www.disneynow.com/activate page where you will have to enter the activation code.
- In order to enter the code, you must sign in, for which, you need to enter your login credentials.
- Now, you can enter the code and as you enter it, DisneyNow will be activated on your Apple TV.
DisneyNow is the most incredible app, which has a large repertoire of content from different niches, but if you want to enjoy content on DisneyNow, you must activate it. In case, you encounter any issue while activating DisneyNow on your streaming device, be it related to settings of the streaming device or errors in the app, then you can consult experts to resolve the problem(s) you are dealing with.